Our Summer Season was designed to help expose our players to a higher caliber of competition while developing their skills in a fast paced environment. Our HS ages will also put themselves out there for scouts & college coaches to see in hopes of receiving next level interest. This is one of the bigger travel team seasons of the year that will combine tournament plays, games & development in order to support player improvement. The Rochester Pines will give the players the resources they need to bring their game to the next level.
- 4 Tournaments (See age group)
- Team Practices (On field)
- Performance Assessment (Strength/Power, Pitching & Hitting)
- Training Program shared with each athlete via Driveline TRAQ
- 3x/week On – site training sessions with qualified coaches
- Game/stat tracking via iScore
- Rosters & Player contact info at every game.
- Paid qualified coaching
Possible Extra Costs:
- RBC Facility Membership (MANDATORY)
- Uniform top & Hat ($50)
- Extra Apparel will be available through team shop
Will be finalized based on official tournaments & expenses